Sulfur or MSM is an essential mineral for our body to function properly and in order to help you live longer. After countless researches conducted by the Researchers from Dakila Pesquisas (led by Urandir Fernandes Oliveira), it was verified that the consumption of it improves the absorption and potentiates all the nutrients and vitamins that we ingest.
The discovery of the role of biological sulfur in health enabled it to be consumed in a complementary way and was one of the major advances in the orthomolecular medicine. After calcium and phosphorus, sulfur is the third most abundant mineral in the body. About half of all sulfur is contained in muscle tissue, skin, and bones.
The low concentration of this nutrient in the body is related to several complaints.
Such as: fatigue, depression, physical and psychological stress, and a large number of degenerative diseases.
We know that it is very difficult nowadays to consume the necessary amount of nutrients through food. This makes it necessary to use certain supplements.
The list of sulfur functions is extensive and I doubt that after reading all the information below you will not surrender to this supplement which will only bring you numerous benefits!
- It promotes the formation of keratin and collagen (which is why it’s known as a “beauty mineral”).
- Promotes overall skin health by treating or preventing possible diseases in this area.
- Reduces wrinkles (that’s why we find this mineral in several beauty creams).
- Promotes hair and nail growth.
- Helps eliminate toxins that accumulate in the body.
- It fights bacteria and fungi.
- It increases the production of enzymes inside the glands of the body, and with that, increases our resistance to various diseases.
- Whoever consumes it perceives greater flexibility in the tissues inside their body and it also increases the blood circulation.
- Reduces inflammation of muscles and prevents pain. Those who practices regular exercise will see great benefits by consuming it.
- It facilitates the oxygenation of the cells and tissues, making it difficult to form cancer cells.
- Some studies have already indicated that it can reverse the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease.
- A good tip for anyone with Diabetes, Hypoglycemia or for those who just want to prevent these diseases. Because it helps the body regulate insulin production.
- Relieves chronic headaches and migraines. By consuming this mineral, there is an increase in the circulation of the brain cells and this promotes blood circulation in the brain. With this, the person has less pressure and consequently feels less pain.
- Those who suffer from fluid retention associated with kidney failure while consuming it may notice a good improvement.
- In women: it regulates hormone production by relieving PMS symptoms. In men: reverses erectile dysfunction.
Daily dose required – 2 grams.
Try it and see the benefits yourself!